PIDSSA Debates, Post #3

Jesse Root, Travis Reagant, Cliff Hansen, and Greg Smith: VP Academic (POL)

Finally one I can vote it, but there are so many people it is bound to be boring.

Cliff: he has dreadlocks. Sense of community. Talking about the GA, how they couldn't make quorum. I went once, it sucked. Getting more political science speakers . . . I heard this all before, Faris ran on this platform last year, nothing happened.

Jesse: rambled. Too bad, it seems like he had some good ideas.

Greg: connect people with their peers and community. Build the experience. PIDSSA is a community of people in the same program. Peer-reviewed undergraduates journal.

Travis: a lot of rhethoric, some fluff, a lot of complaints against the faculty. Too much swearing for my liking.

This is uber-boring

I will be voting for Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment