.........

At the moment I have no words that aren't incredibly offensive and insulting, although that might be what we need at the moment.

I hope people enjoyed the live-feed and I know there were some kinks in the hose, but I think for a first time things went well. If there is any feedback feel free to give me a shout. My uottawa e-mail is kjoly049.

I will be working on a post tomorrow that discusses tonight's travesty.

Tonight I leave you with this: "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

We lost something valuable tonight. A very dear friend of ours passed away. This was a friend who always worked hard to protect us, even when we did not know it, or cared. Tonight it was murdered.

We held an impromptu memorial service and cremation of the late SFUO Constitution.



No comments:

Post a Comment