Ivory Antenna March 25, 2009

The lovely Emma Godmere openned up her show for the CHUO funding drive, $5 for 5 minutes!

1) Renaud-Phillippe Garner: Complaining about people who ask stupid questions in class who don't read their "damn" text. People who leave at Christmas break but never come back, wtf happens to them? Compared Residences to Barracks --> plugs the 24 hour library. And more "bloody" books in the library: John Lockes book that so many people have to read, yet we only have 2 copies(??). I had to read it and took it out :). Yay! He talks about my old chapters idea. Some talk about a new Rousseau book. He said bloody and damn alot.

2) ME!: I couldn't make it in, so I arranged to have a song put on, Alexi Murdoch's All My Days. For those interested :).

3) Caroline Lester: Centre for Equity and Human Rights, my feed cut out right in the middle of my song, and it only came back after she had begun. Diversity and Accessibility on Campus Seminar. Working with the unseen discrimination: the discrimination most people don't know about.

Intermission) Dave Aardvark, programming manager at CHUO: please donate. We need $40K by April 1st. Plug the Friends of CHUO card for $20.

4) Farrah Issa: Talk about the peer help centre. Open house tomorrow in the terminus. 10-3. The 7 main things the the PHC does for students.

5&6) Logan Oullette (CSA) & Amalia Savva (PIDSSA) : Candidates for Federated Body Presidencies. CSA Debates tonight, PIDSSA polls are open. A bit of campaigning, background why they each are running, reaching out to students-at-large. A good set.

And this is where I got super busy and had to stop listening.

Maureen Hasinoff wrapped up the show as I got back.

5 comments:

  1. It's Farrah Issa and thanks for the promo, Ken! Your song was excellent, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the corrections. I was listening while working :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, bloody hell... I missed a damn good show it seems!

    lolz

    ReplyDelete