BOA Meeting: Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am very anxious to see how this is going to go down. And for all you interested parties, I plan on web-casting this meeting like I did the last. I figured out how to put the feed directly onto this page, its a special gadget here on blogspot, so if you can't find it at http://www.justin.tv/kj360 you can just come here and find the video.

As well, there is an archive of my videos. Its a tad tricky to navigate, but the whole meeting is there. I also created a few clips so far.

From what I understand, next meeting should be very interesting:
  • The motion to reduce the amount of Directors it takes to overturn an SAC decision (in total) is ready for it's second reading and final vote. Jeremy Stuart wrote a letter about this (it's entitled "Shape up!")
  • They will be ratifying 5 new people to the Student Arbitration Committee.
  • And any possibly impeachment petition would be presented

If those aren't enough to get you to tune in, I don't know what will!

1 comment: